HomeMy WebsiteAbout mePocket PatchworkFreebie Patterns

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Much Needed Break

Hello, Dear Readers!

Did you think I'd been swallowed up by the mess in the house?  Well, you're kinda right!  I've been cleaning my little heart out here, trying to get the house back in shape.  It's coming along nicely, slow but sure.  I promise to post a few updated photos this week, as well as more posts in general.  We've had quite a lot happening here that has kept me from posting, but, hopefully life will return to it's normal routine.  I take great comfort in a normal, ordinary day!  You, too?

I escaped the renovation and dust for four days and traveled to Tyler, TX, where I spent time with the wonderful ladies of the Quilter's Guild of East Texas.  I gave a couple of lectures, and spent a very nice day with these ladies giving a workshop.  Texas hospitality is everything I've heard it to be, and then some.  Thank you all for a wonderful time!

I have been sewing a little bit, which has saved my sanity during this little kitchen project of ours.  I will have the next sneak peek of the block for my Remember Me quilt, so check back in a day or two. 
Enjoy this lovely fall day!

5 comments:

  1. Texan hospitality is the best!! Looking forward to the renovation pictures and the sneak peak.
    I'm first, again! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Pam! Sounds like you had a great time with the lovely gals in Texas. Nice you were able to sneak away from the dust and mess for a bit.

    Looking forward to your upcoming sneak peek of your "Remember Me" quilt. Keep up the great work!

    Hugs, Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I made the Steak and Creamy Mushrooms tonight. It was a big hit, a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen- I'm so glad that you liked it! We sure do, too! I'm hoping to have another recipe to post soon. If you have any good ones, please email them to me at pam@heartspunquilts.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a great time in Texas. It's great to have you back. Anxious to see your new quilt. I think I'll try out your recipe next week--I'm running out of ideas on what to cook. Now that I'm really involved with quilting, that's all I want to do.
    Diane L.

    ReplyDelete